· Craig graduated from MFL Mar Mac High School in 2004.
· Craig started his law enforcement career in April 2009, as a Reserve Deputy for the Clayton County Sheriff's Office.
· In October 2010 Craig was hired full time as Jailer/Dispatcher.
· In August 2011, While working as a Jailer/Dispatcher & a Reserve Deputy, Craig achieved his Associates of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice from NICC.
· In September 2011, Craig was hired onto the Patrol Division as a Deputy Sheriff.
· In December 2011, Craig assumed the duties of Tobacco/Alcohol compliance, managing the CCSO website, and the CCSO Facebook page.
· Craig graduated from the 8 week Iowa Law Enforcement Academy May 18, 2012.
· Craig has maintained his Jail and Dispatch certifications, while being a certified peace officer.
· In January 2013, Craig attended a "Managing Lost & Missing Subjects" course to aid in searching for missing and/or lost persons.
· In March 2015, Craig attended a "Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement" which is an advanced OWI alcohol/drug training.
· In August 2015, Craig became a Standardized Field Sobriety Instructor.